BGI published 273 papers in 2014, including 51 CNNS papers
263. Morgane Boone, Yao-Cheng Lin, Leander Meuris, et al.
Genome dynamics of the human embryonic kidney 293 (HEK293) lineage in response to cell biology manipulations
New Biotechnology. Volume 31, Supplement, July 2014, Pages S71–S72
262. Vidhya G. Krishnan, Philip J. Ebert, Jason C. Ting, et al.
Whole-genome sequencing of asian lung cancers: second-hand smoke unlikely to be responsible for higher incidence of lung cancer among Asian never-smokers
Cancer Res. 2014 Nov 1;74(21):6071-81.
261. Clint Mizzi, Brock Peters, Christina Mitropoulou, et al.
Personalized pharmacogenomics profiling using whole-genome sequencing.
Pharmacogenomics. 2014 Jun;15(9):1223-34.
260. Joana Pereira,Warren E. Johnson,Stephen J. O’Brien, et al.
Evolutionary genomics and adaptive evolution of the hedgehog gene family (shh, ihh and dhh) in vertebrates
PLoS One. 2014 Dec 30; 9(12):e74132. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0074132.
259. Saijun Liu, Liyuan Chen, Xiandong Zhang, et al.
Primer-Introduced Restriction Analysis Polymerase Chain Reaction Method for Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing of β-Thalassemia
Hemoglobin. 2014 Dec 30:1-6.
258. Hongzhi Cao, Alex R Hastie, Dandan Cao, et al.
Rapid detection of structural variation in a human genome using nanochannel-based genome mapping technology
Gigascience. 2014 Dec 30;3(1):34. doi: 10.1186/2047-217X-3-34.
257. Wenjuan Zhu, David N. Cooper, Qiang Zhao, et al.
Concurrent Nucleotide Substitution Mutations in the Human Genome are Characterized by a Significantly Decreased Transition/Transversion Ratio.
Hum Mutat. 2014 Dec 25. doi: 10.1002/humu.22749.
256. Jesse D. Hollister, Stephan Greiner, Wei Wang, Jun Wang, et al.
Recurrent loss of sex is associated with accumulation of deleterious mutations in Oenothera
Mol Biol Evol. 2014 Dec 21. pii: msu345.
255. Mark de Been, Val F. Lanza,Marı´a de Toro, et al.
Dissemination of Cephalosporin Resistance Genes between Escherichia coli Strains from Farm Animals and Humans by Specific Plasmid Lineages
PLoS Genet. 2014 Dec 18;10(12):e1004776. doi: 10.1371/journal.pgen.1004776.
254. Ya Gao, David Stejskal, Fuman Jiang, Wei Wang.
A T18 false negative result by NIPT in a XXX, T18 case due to placental mosaicism
Ultrasound in Obstetrics & Gynecology. 2014; 43(4): 447-478