BGI published 273 papers in 2014, including 51 CNNS papers
233. Dr. Drmanac, Brock A. Peters,George M. Church,Clifford A. Reid, Xun Xu.
Accurate Whole-Genome Sequencing as the Ultimate Genetic Test
Clin Chem. 2014 Dec 5. pii: clinchem.2014.224907.
232. Nickolai Alexandrov, Shuaishuai Tai, Wensheng Wang, et al.
SNP-Seek database of SNPs derived from 3000 rice genomes
Nucleic Acids Res. 2014. pii: gku1039.
231. Meizhen Zhou, Dongying Gao, Xianghua Chai, et al.
Application of high-throughput, high-resolution and cost-effective next generation sequencing-based large-scale HLA typing in donor registry
Tissue Antigens. 2014. doi: 10.1111/tan.12477.
230. Hongjie Liu ,Song Wu, Li Duan , et al.
Identification of a novel EXT1 mutation in patients with hereditary multiple exostosis by exome sequencing
Oncol Rep. 2014; 33(2): 547-52. doi: 10.3892/or.2014.3610. Epub 2014 Nov 21.
229. Tao Shen, Liping Guan, Shiqiang Li, et al.
Mutation analysis of Leber congenital amaurosis‑associated genes in patients with retinitis pigmentosa
Mol Med Rep. 2014; 11(3):1827-32. doi: 10.3892/mmr.2014.2894.
228. YSteven B. Cannon,Michael R. McKain,Alex Harkess, et al.
Multiple polyploidy events in the early radiation of nodulating and non-nodulating legumes
Mol Biol Evol. 2014. pii: msu296.
227. L Rienzi, A Capalbo, M Stoppa, et al.
No evidence of association between blastocyst aneuploidy and morphokinetic assessment in a selected population of poor-prognosis patients: a longitudinal cohort study
Reprod Biomed Online. 2014. doi: 10.1016/j.rbmo.2014.09.012.
226. Lamei Yuan, Song Wu, Hongbo Xu, et al.
Identification of a novel PHEX mutation in a Chinese family with X-linked hypophosphatemic rickets using exome sequencing
Biol Chem. 2014 ; 396(1):27-33. doi: 10.1515/hsz-2014-0187.
225. Yueqiu Tan, Xuyang Yin, Shuoping Zhang, et al.
Clinical outcome of preimplantation genetic diagnosis and screening using next generation sequencing
Gigascience. 2014 Dec 4;3(1):30. doi: 10.1186/2047-217X-3-30.
224. Jian Xue, Xin Zhou, Chuan-Xi Zhang, et al.
Genomes of the rice pest brown planthopper and its endosymbionts reveal complex complementary contributions for host adaptation
Genome Biol. 2014 Dec 3;15(12):521. doi: 10.1186/s13059-014-0521-0