BGI published 31 papers in 2008, including 1 CNNS paper
31. Jian Li,Pavel Gromov, Irina Gromova,et al.
Omics-based profiling of carcinoma of the breast and matched regional lymph node metastasis.
Proteomics, 2008 Dec; 8(23-24):5038-52.
30. The International Silkworm Genome Consortium.
The genome of a lepidopteran model insect, the silkworm Bombyx mori.
Insect Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, 2008 Dec; 38(12):1036-45.
29. Feng Mu,Dongsheng Niu, Jingsong Mu,et al.
The expression and antigenicity of a truncated spike-nucleocapsid fusion protein of severe acute respiratory syndrome-associated coronavirus.
BMC Microbiology, 2008 Nov 28; 8:207
28. William M. Muir,Gane Ka-Shu Wong, Yong Zhang,et al.
Genome-wide assessment of worldwide chicken SNP genetic diversity indicates significant absence of rare alleles in commercial breeds.
PNAS, 2008 Nov 11; 105(45):17312-7.
27. Jun Wang, Wei Wang, Ruiqiang Li,et al.
The diploid genome sequence of an Asian individual.
Nature, 2008 Nov 6; 456(7218):60-5.
26. Heng Li,Jue Ruan, Richard Durbin.
Mapping short DNA sequencing reads and calling variants using mapping quality scores.
Genome Res, 2008 Nov; 18(11):1851-8.
25. XiaoMei Tong, Fang Chen, Jun Yu, et al.
Phylogenetic identification and microbial diversity in snow of the summit (8201 m) of Cho Oyu Mountain, Tibet.
Chinese Sci Bull, 2008 Nov; 53(21):3317-23.
24. Brendan J. Keating,Sam Tischfield,Sarah S. Murray,et al.
Concept, design and implementation of a cardiovascular gene-centric 50 k SNP array for large-scale genomic association studies.
PLoS ONE, 2008 Oct; 3(10):e3583.
23. Xi Chen,Yi Ba, Lijia Ma,et al.
Characterization of microRNAs in serum: a novel class of biomarkers for diagnosis of cancer and other diseases.
Cell Research, 2008 Oct; 18(10):997-1006.
22. Libin Deng,Yuezheng Zhang, Jian Kang,et al.
An unusual haplotype structure on human chromosome 8p23 derived from the inversion polymorphism.
Hum Mutat, 2008 Oct; 29(10):1209-16.